|The power of donation. Rules and laws.
Happiness is a feeling that lies within us, it is part of our nature. The desire to share happiness is the great driving force that motivates us to make donations. According to the Vedic scriptures, it is necessary to make donations, observing certain rules, because everything in our life and around us is subject to the Universal Laws. If we study these laws and follow them, then our life becomes more conscious, more favorable and happier.
What can be considered a donation?
- knowledge that we have and that we want to share;
- prayers (if we make prayers, and send all auspicious fruits to the person for whom we prayed);
- energy and effort (in the form of physical, moral, emotional assistance);
- food (the best option when donated cooked and hallowed food that does not contain animal products);
- money (in many cultures there is the concept of donating \"tithes\" - 10% of the amount of income per month. Of course, the amount may increase or decrease depending on circumstances or personal motives. The main thing is that it should be significant for the budget);
- personal time aimed at helping others.
To whom, where and for what purposes can you give donations?
- to priests, brahmans, sages, holy people, monks;
- in temples